For those of you unable to join us at our General Meeting earlier this month, we want to make you aware of the various volunteer opportunities available throughout our community. We encourage you to mark your calendars and join in on the fun!
Dog Park Committee – Dog owners: help maintain this valuable community resource. Regular dog park cleanups are required by the City. Please help us fulfill this obligation.
· Saturday, March 29: Dog Park Clean up @ 10AM
Contact email@example.com for more information.
COP (Citizens on Patrol) Walk – led by a Baltimore police officer, during this 1-hour walk we will explore our local streets to look for signs of crime and vandalism. It’s a nice way to get to know your neighbors and help improve our community.
New COP Walk Coordinator needed! Before we can schedule our 2014 walks, we need a volunteer to organize the events. COP walks occur every other month (depending on weather).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Parks and Beautification Committee –responsible for planning and organizing beautification projects in Latrobe Park and around the neighborhood. Upcoming events include:
· Saturday, April 26: Community Cleanup
· Saturday, May 10: Park Maintenance Day 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Social Committee – plans and coordinates all of the social events sponsored by the LPCA. Upcoming events include:
· Saturday, May 3: Yard Sale
· Sunday, June 8: Community Picnic
· Saturday, Aug.23: Festival Cookie Baking Event (Kruschikis)
· Saturday, Sept. 20: Annual Festival (*New Date*)
· Wednesday, Dec. 10: Holiday Party (location: TBD)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.